- Automatically insert Google Adsense or YPN ads in to your blog posts.
- No manual work required, ad code is dynamically inserted into your existing and new posts.
- You could optionally specify not to show ads in a post by using tag
- You could optionally specify where to start the ads in a post by using tag
- Decrease ad blindness by giving you the option to randomly place your ad within your posts.
- You could optionally define absolute ad position instead of random position.
- You could optionally define random ad network to maximize earnings from both networks.
- Allow you to pick how many total ads to show on one page.
- Allow you to pick how many ads to show in one post.
- Allows you to simply and easily show random / rotating ads anywhere in your template files or using widgets
- You can show ANY type of ad: Google Adsense, affiliate ads, banners, images, flash, text, etc.
3. Smart Ads
- Automatically inserts advertisements like Google’s Adsense above and below your post content
- These advertisements are only visible when viewing a single post
- Smart Ads will only insert advertisements into posts that meet or exceed the desired Wordcount
- To ensure that new content remains fresh, users can choose to only place ads on posts that are over a certain amount of days old
- Advertisements can be manually disabled on a post-by-post basis while writing a post, by category, or for registered blog members
- Users can also insert custom ads into their posts or pages by inserting <!-smartads-> into their post text
So far, these are the plugins that I think deserve my recommendation.
I don’t simply recommend but I will constantly update this list.
Let me know if there are more plugins that you think is worthy to be mentioned 🙂