- Go to Dashboard and click on ‘New Post’.
- Click on ‘Edit Pages’.
- When prompted, click ‘Yes’.
- Click on ‘New Page’.
- Type in your Page Name and content. Click ‘Publish Page’.
- Click ‘Add the Page List Gadget’.
- Configure the order and click ‘Save’ when done.
- Pages gadget will appear in your blog.
Isn’t the phrase “Post A Comment” looks too common in Blogspot blogs? To replace the phrase to some other words of your own, follow these steps:
- Log in to Blogspot.com.
- Click on Layout and click on Edit HTML tab.
- Check on the Expand Widget Templates.
- Find (CTRL+F) these code in your template code:
- Replace the code with your own wording e.g. “Post a Cool Comment”